1) Don’t respond to that email, text, or phone call.
2) Let that housework wait; it will still be there later.
3) Take a shower, smell good, and show up with your chin up.
4) Say “no” with a smile, because you really are too busy to take on another thing.
5) Don’t put up with any more mess from that man.
6) Don’t put up with any more mess from that woman.
7) Eat the cake.
8) Stop comparing yourself to her, because her life is actually a disaster.
9) Do that thing you’ve been putting off.
10) Stop complaining, and go be useful.
11) Celebrate everything you did today, even unloading the dishwasher.
12) Play your favorite songs on repeat.
13) Avoid magnifying mirrors.
14) Stop hiding your talent, because you’re afraid.
15) Do that one freaking thing you’ve been dreading.
16) After this moment, don’t give another thought to what she thinks about you.
17) Act silly, and giggle.
18) Boldly do the thing, and don’t worry about who might have something judgmental to say.
19) Stop making “jokes” about your appearance.
20) Be. Your. Self. Always.